About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
My fiance, Devon, and I started dating in August of 2008 and on May 27, 2011 he popped the question and now we are engaged! This is my story, my ideas, my stresses, and everything in between from now until the wedding.

Monday

6.13.11

So far I have looked into several wedding venues, emailed people back and fourth, and have looked at a million menus. The places on my "To Visit" list include:
- The Atrium in West Orange
- Crystal Springs in Hamburg/Vernon
- Lake Valhalla Club in Montville
- The Officers Club at Picatinny Arsenal
But there are still more places that haven't even emailed me back yet, I am pretty surprised. But anywayyy...

My mom was looking on Facebook and clicked on one of Devon's friends because he saw this picture:

She loves the profile view with the stetson and the arms interlocked, and the straight pose of the bride- she said we have to take a picture like this (and she doesn't even like the stetson!)


While looking on-line for different DIY wedding ideas I came across these two ideas for table numbers:

- The table number is the age that you were in a picture- the white circle says "Us at age" then the table number. However I am not sure how well this will work with pictures of Devon because according to the photo albums he is about 12 (no pictures until about HS). So I guess it depends on how many tables we actually have, since we may not actually be old enough to do it (lol) and how many photos we can find.



- If we cannot find the age pictures I may start thinking about this idea- The table number corresponds to the statement under it and is related to the Bride and Groom.




I made a Pin It page for the wedding too! just to give me ideas and keep everything together. Here is the Link: http://pinterest.com/l0ryn/

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww so much fun that you have so much in the works regarding ideas!!!! how much love and joy in this event!!!

    ReplyDelete