I began looking for venues and started gathering information and really needed a place to write some things down and bounce some ideas off all you creative people out there!
So here are some things so far:
- One idea that I saw was a memorial tree-

It features pictures of everyone in the family that has past away.
Both Devon and I have lost several family members through
the years and this is one way of having them present at the wedding.
- I decided on the hair style I want as well, the top will look like the top than hair curled in the back- half up/half down.


- For the guest book I really like this idea...

All the guests write on an index card size piece of paper and put them into a container-
this way I can include them in the scrape book I will be making after the wedding.
I think that will make it nicer to keep than a sign in sheet or a large surface with all of the well wishes and signatures.
Guess thats all for now! :)

Love these ideas! You should see one of my latest posts I made where I did a lot of DIY decorations for my brother. They only spent about $2000 on their wedding! It was really nice too (but then again they only invited about 40 people and you guys have probably 300 going!)
ReplyDeleteIf you need any help for your wedding with anything, let me know, seriously. I can understand wanting the better finances for a wedding, but goodness do it next year. I was engaged for about two years. . .wish it wasn't that long. ugh. Those hairstyles are cute! Love them. You are going to be a gorgeous bride. aw.
I will be doing the save-the-dates along with the centerpieces, name placement cards, table cards, and thank you cards. I would love for you to take some engagement photos when it gets nicer out :) we are planning on having between 100-120 people.
ReplyDeleteand thank you! :)